Founded by Chester Rodney England in 1920,
C.R. England has been delivering excellence with high quality transportation services throughout the nation. Now in its fourth generation in leadership, the strength of family, determination and hard work is what has made this company a success.
Now C.R. England has entered into the 4th generation celebrating their 100 year anniversary. We continue to grow and strive for excellence in everything that we do.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus with most runs. Dedicated, OTR, and Intermodal
Regular Routes • Consistent Miles Great Pay • Relationships with Customers
Each day brings new opportunity, consistent miles with regular routes and best of all, great pay. We offer the predictable lifestyle you’re looking for in a career with team, solo, and training positions available.
Over the Road Jobs
Great Miles • Competitive • Pay Explore the Country
If your passion is to drive and have the freedom to see the country, this is the division for you. With great miles, competitive pay and the freedom you’re looking for, this division has never been better. You can enjoy life on the road while earning one day off for every week out. If you’re up for an adventure, the Over the Road division is for you.
Perks and Privileges
- Offering $10,000 Sign-On Bonus! Home Time: Home Weekly for a 34 hour Reset. Mileage Pay
- Stop Pay
- Load Pay
- We have sleeper trucks with automatic transmissions, pulling 53', 48' and 40' refrigerated trailers
- Training videos will be sent out to all prospective employees, to ensure the understanding of the physicality of the position. This career is best suited for those looking to do more than just drive.
- Office Staff Onsite
Plus ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Benefits: Medical, HSA, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D, PTO, 401(k), additional voluntary benefits. For additional details, including eligibility, please see the Company’s Benefit Summary and Driver Employee Policy Manual.
Our Experience Placing Candidates