The company started business in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia. Originally known as "The Transport Company" it began as a family owned business and continued that way for over 55 years. Epes Transport was purchased in September, 1987 by Epes Carriers, Inc. in Greensboro, North Carolina. In 2018 Penske Logistics, Reading Pa. acquired Epes Transport System.
Epes Transport is one of the largest private trucking companies in the Southeast.
Types of Runs
- Family Dollar - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- 2300 - 2600 miles per week
- Dedicated - Local & Regional
- Type of Freight
- Dry Van
Transmission Type Automatics
- SHORTHAUL/REGIONAL SERVICES
- Drivers that live outside a 30 mile radius of an Epes terminal will be allowed to take the unit home
- East of Mississippi, Texas and Oklahoma
Perks and Privileges
Family Dollar - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Our Experience Placing Candidates