Truck Drivers Find More Home Time with Local Driving Jobs
Our drivers know all about getting home daily.
J.B. Hunt has jobs that help truck drivers get home daily in our Dedicated, Intermodal and Final Mile divisions. These local positions typically consist of transporting freight within a 200-mile radius, allowing drivers to complete their deliveries and go home at the end of their shift every day.
- We offer a large variety of runs such as
- Local, Regional, Intermodal, OTR, Final Mile and Truckload. All in which offer top pay
Dedicated Contract Services
Our (DCS) accounts each serve a single customer, allowing drivers access to familiar routes, customers and work duties. We operate more than 9,600 trucks in nearly 600 account locations, making J.B. Hunt the largest dedicated provider in the United States.
J.B. Hunt’s Dedicated division offers drivers a unique experience because they can do more than just drive. Depending on the account, dedicated drivers perform duties like operating forklifts and pallet jacks to complete deliveries. Additionally, driving dedicated offers a variety of equipment including flatbed, reefer, doubles and traditional van trailers.
Final Mile Services
This division is our most active and customer-facing division. Drivers begin each day at the J.B. Hunt office where they receive an assignment from their manager. Once the delivery truck is loaded, drivers head out and make deliveries to customer locations.
Because deliveries usually take place during business hours, most Final Mile employees enjoy a Monday - Friday schedule with weekend time off. We have both CDL-A and non-CDL driving jobs available within our Final Mile division.
This division offers more traditional driving duties - drivers transport freight containers from rail yards to customer locations. As the industry leader in intermodal, J.B. Hunt drivers reap the rewards of a growing intermodal market and our longstanding relationships with major rail providers.
We have over 84,000 containers and company-owned and maintained chassis, as well as private speed gates at a number of facilities for efficient service. Intermodal driving jobs operate 24/7 leaving drivers with freedom and power to choose a schedule that works for them. The consistency in freight and familiar routes allow drivers to get the most out of their workday.
Come be apart of an excellent Team
Perks and Privileges
- Choice of medical plans*
- Dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account option
- Flexible Spending Account
- Basic life paid by J.B. Hunt
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment paid by J.B. Hunt
- Company matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit or Comdata
- Pay on the "honor system" with no waiting on bills and paperwork
- Paid vacation time
- Paid orientation and safety training
- Per diem option to decrease tax burden (for qualified positions)
- Million Mile safety bonuses
- Annual service and safety awards
- Nationwide discount purchase programs with companies such as Dell, Whirlpool and more
- Personalized intranet portal available 24/7 to access your pay, benefits and other information
- Financial Wellness Resource Program - Momentum onUp
Our Experience Placing Candidates